Skype
thegetitguy

New to Newgrounds New to Newgrounds

Thats a Pretty Cool story, The Ending makes me cry everytime. Goodluck with animation and I hope to see more stuff on the portal from you....

Retarded Animal Babies 9 Retarded Animal Babies 9

thank you for this, Excelent and makes me regret not buying the Dvd.... But i could also be looking through my nastalgia glasses.... Still great!!

Soda Soda

Ehh its alright and cool that you put the effort into learning these skills, May i suggest a .swf next time if possible for these short videos?

Nibbles Nibbles

Ehh you bothered to move them but i didnt find this one as funny as the other one, longer witch is good but just missing a good joke....

TV Problems TV Problems

The joke about the animator not being bothered to move them made me laugh, Fucking gold line right there.... XD

Lets Finish this Lets Finish this

For having no idea what this was about, It was animated well And seemed to be paced alright, It was good

PowerTrip PowerTrip

This animation is beautiful and im happy to see this out, I have watched this way to many times, The only downfall is the whole animation is Fast pace except for the mister science part that dragged on the first time, Great video Sadly im blind now....